WILL GET YOU THERE
TITLE I SUPPLEMENTAL EDUCATION SERVICES
Provide certified teachers to support literacy and numeracy skills improvement.
EDUCATION PROGRAM AND FACILITY MANAGEMENT
Manage and operate facility and education programs that include safety, security, maintenance, transportation, residential, and dining.
DRUG & ALCOHOL COUNSELING
Provide counselors to support the intervention program.
CAREER TECHNICAL TRAINING
- Heavy Equipment Operations
- Building Construction
- Facility Maintenance
- Network Cabling Masonry
- Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Medical Office Assistant
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Emergency Medical Technical
- Business Technology
COMMUNITY COLLEGE SUPPORT IN CAREER TECHNICAL TRAINING
Provide support for commercial tractor trailer driver training, heavy equipment safety, and equipment preventative maintenance.
JOB CORPS TRAINING
- Provide program support and training to eligible young people ages 16 through 24 to receive educational and vocational training at no cost, offering unique technical and on-the-job training, education to earn a high school diploma or GED, and job placement support.
- Provide instructor development and instructor certification.
MILITARY LANGUAGE INSTRUCTION
Provide qualified personnel to support military language training.
TESTLET FOREIGN LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
Provide language instructors for online Diagnostic Assessment Testlet Development.
LIFELONG LEARNING SUPPORT
- Education Counseling
- Base Education Managers
- Educational Technicians
- Test Examiners
- Education IT Support
- Education & Training Specialist-Instructors
- Training Technicians
NATIONAL CENTER FOR CONSTRUCTION EDUCATION & RESEARCH (NCCER)
ACCREDITING TRAINING SPONSORSHIP
Provide nationally accredited certified training through NCCER, supporting various skills and trades in construction